Terms and Conditions
We specialize in providing powerful, expressive portraits and creating commercial campaigns to separate you from the competition. We are happy to provide social media files with our logo in the corner of your ordered images.
When using AMPS photos DO NOT crop out logo. It protects & keeps your images from being stolen by a third party.
Commercial accounts are the only accounts which include digital files.
It is difficult to fill last-minute openings; therefore if you cancel or reschedule less than 14 days from your originally scheduled appointment, your deposit/retainer is nonrefundable. Any additional gifts or promotional items are also void.
If you cancel and reschedule for a later date, an additional reservation deposit is required to hold and secure your appointment.
Gift cards are non-transferable.
- Deposit is due to hold your booking and is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Handle prints/ Thumb drives with utmost care. Damages to prints/drives that have left the studio
are the responsibility of the client.
- It is the client’s responsibility to provide the correct address. Replacements due to incorrect address
will be the responsibility of the client. Delivery failure resulting in an additional delivery will require
additional delivery charges.
- Once a book or print order has begun processing, it can NOT be canceled due to the custom nature of the product. All print orders are final and cannot be changed or refunded for any reason.
- Re-shooting a session will result in an additional session fee if a “re-shoot” is made necessary by any
means other than the studio.
- Bounced checks or credit disputes will owe all balances as well as the return fees from all financial
- Overtime is charged at $250/hr in addition to the session fee and due on the day of the session.
- By placing an order or proceeding to schedule with AMPS, you agree to the above policies.
What information do we collect?
Information is collected when you subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to provide your: name, phone, e-mail & mailing address. Your visits to our site remain anonymous.
How do we use your information?
Any information collected could be used in one of the following ways:
- Improving our website (we improve our website offerings based on your feedback)
- Improving customer service (information helps us more effectively respond to your support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- For sending periodic emails
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How we protect your information?
We have security measures for maintaining the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes, cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.